Sunday, September 20, 2015

Blog Number Three!

I believe I am starting to get a hang of blogging! It's still early on in my class but I am really enjoying it and remembering to blog is sometimes difficult but I'm starting to get it 😊

"Yundum Nko” by Jali Nyama Suso is, to start, absolutely gorgeous. This music is soft and soothing and just the sort I love to listen to. The rythem is organized and the singer is husky as well as measured. When I can't sleep at night and everything around me seems to be keeping me awake I listen to some music on my phone. When music can calm me and help me to sleep it makes me hold that music in high regard because I am a very anxious person. This song is one of the songs I would listen to on a sleepless night. It is not loud and busy and not too quiet like a simple piano piece or acoustic guitar. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a good start to an interesting post. Where is the rest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good start to an interesting post. Where is the rest?

    ReplyDelete